Toulouse Space Show inauguration
Monday 30 June – 5:30 pm in the Exhibition hall
Toulouse Space Show Ice breaker sponsored by Airbus DS and Space Alliance.
Join us for a magical « Star Lights » evening that will take you into the world of the stars.
On Tuesday 1st July, starting at 7:30 pm, the Toulouse Space Show evening is an opportunity to follow networking in the privileged setting of the Cité de l’Espace (City of Space museum).
The attendance to this evening is not included in the registration.
The price of the dinner is 70€ incl. VAT.
This price includes the shuttle from the Congress Center to the Cité de l’Espace, access to the welcome drink, to the Cité de l’Espace premises (the park, exhibitions, Planetarium, Imax film…), dinning cocktail, various entertainments.
Bookings and payment can be made online. (…)
An invoice specifying « Registration to the Toulouse Space Show including dinner » will be delivered.
When arriving and during all the evening, you will have access to:
- the « Extreme exploration » exhibition: a new temporary exhibition. Set off on a discovery of a comet and the planet Mars, experience the challenges faced along the way and the two main space missions currently taking place, Rosetta and Curiosity and their ‘explorers’, sent into the solar system to find out more about our origins. The exhibition centres around 2 current space missions: Rosetta, headed for a comet and Curiosity, a rover currently exploring Mars
- the Imax room showing « Hidden Universe ». Hidden Universe takes viewers on an extraordinary journey though the depths of space into a completely alien environment. The depths of our universe are shown for the first time on a giant screen and in 3D, with unprecedented clarity and high definition thanks to real images taken by the most powerful telescopes available
- Plunge into the heart of surprising previously inaccessible astronaumical worlds with the « Cosmic collision, destination planets » in the Planetarium,
- Have a walk in the park and get up close with real spacecraft, buckle up and find their place in the Universe
Don’t miss the ActInSpace awards ceremony!
What is ActInSpace?
During two days (23-24 May) teams of students, entrepreneurs, scientists, technologists, designers, artists, educators, developers took up the challenge to design innovative solutions related to space activities. This unique event has taken place simultaneously in 6 french towns (Bidart, Cannes, Mérignac, Paris-Saclay (91), Toulon and Toulouse).
More info on http://www.cnes.fr/web/CNES-fr/11210-actinspace.php
The award ceremony to honour the winning applications will be made during the TSS evening. Take this opportunity to meet and discuss with the winners, more than 100 participants.
Avenue Jean Gonord – Toulouse – www.cite-espace.com
- By car: Toulouse ring road, exit n° 17 (Direction Montpelier motorway) or exit n°18 (Direction Bordeaux). If coming from Toulouse town centre, follow signs for Castres.
- Number 37 bus – ‘Cité de l’espace’ bus stop. To get to the 37 bus, alight at subway station ‘Jolimont’.
- Geographical coordinates (GPS) 43°35’12’’ degrees North- 1°29’38’’ degrees East latitude
A free bus service will provide transport from the Pierre Baudis Congress at 7:00 pm