Engineering Degree in Electronics
Specialized in Embedded Software
Started his professional career in the Aeronautics domain, working at SNECMA on the software development of the M88 operating software, the RAFALE aircraft engine.
Since 1995 in the Automotive Industry with various successive positions in the Research & Development network,
– Until 2001: Software Department Manager (Body controllers) and Group Software Expertise Department Manager, managing the software development teams and software experts
– Until 2006: Director of the Group Center for Electronics Expertise, leading the Group teams of experts on Hardware, Software, EMC as well as the teams of PCB Design
– Until 2012: Group R&D Functional Excellence Director, in charge of defining and deploying R&D standards, connecting with National and European Collaborative research networks (appointed President of the Automotive and Transportation Working Group of System@tic-Paris Region competitive cluster)
– Until 2013: Wiping Motors Product Group R&D Director, in charge of international development teams
– Until 2017: Visibility Systems Business Group Research Director
Since 2017: Vehicle Program Director, at VEDECOM (French Research Institute for Energy Transition), leading the research teams on vehicle electrification and driving delegation.
Additional Professional Responsabilities
Member of the Board for INRIA
Member of the Investment Committee for a Technology Transfer company (SATT Paris-Saclay)
Expert to the European Commission (Project Reviewer for more than 6 projets FP7 and ARTEMIS)